BPOCC
Discussions specific to the Online Community Choir (BPOCC)
(2/3):  1  2  3  
Jon2
Super Moderator

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.07.08 #11
I dunno though if everyone in the members' list would be comfortable receiving updates that a file has been saved or an update has been posted etc.

As for those requesting to join the yahoo group, I am not 100% sure of the initial procedure pero the question is why? Basically, the yg would be "reactivated" for service purposes. So yung di makakasama sa mga services, I can't see the purpose.

Although I can vouch for some individuals requesting dahil umaattend naman talaga sila ng services. Not always siguro but they do if they have time.

Maybe Kuya Alex can shed light here kasi ako madaming tanong din. Hahahah. Meron na nga rin sa facebook e.
Last edited by Jon2; 10.07.08 at 12:02 PM..
Bien
Board Elder

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.07.08 #12
Kunsabagay tama ka, Jon2 kasi meron na din namang bp board to share iyong midis and score, why kelangan pang mag-create ng yg in the first place? tapos meron pang fb sabi mo...dito na lang mag-usap
Alexander
Super Moderator

Posted 10.07.08 #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascuarc33 View Post
Pa Add din po ako sa yahoogroup ng BPOCC
kanino po pwede mag PM ng yahoo ID?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinghands View Post
pa-add po ako sa yg ng bpocc. yahoo id ko ay jcsumalabe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
In line with the announcement of SM Jon2, I will make the following people e-group moderators na rin, paki PM naman sa akin ang Yahoo ID's nila Kasparov23, Markjeff, LesterM and Lean. Thanks
Ang mga e-group moderators po ang pwede nyong send-an ng PM

Froilan for EDSA Shrine
LesterM and Lean for OLP
kasparov23 for San Roque Cathedral

I thought of giving that courtesy to them kasi sila po ang nakakasama nyo and not me

Cheers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon2 View Post
I dunno though if everyone in the members' list would be comfortable receiving updates that a file has been saved or an update has been posted etc.

As for those requesting to join the yahoo group, I am not 100% sure the initial procedure pero the question is why? Basically, the yg would be "reactivated" for service purposes. So yung di makakasama sa mga services, I can't see the purpose.

Although I can vouch for some individuals requesting dahil umaattend naman talaga sila ng services. Not always siguro but they do if they have time.

Maybe Kuya Alex can shed light here kasi ako madaming tanong din. Hahahah. Meron na nga rin sa facebook e.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bien View Post
Sana iyong BPOCC yahoo group na lang ang i-maintain..para andun pa din iyong transparancy sa lahat ng services mapa edsa shrine, OLP or SRC man ito..everybody can share and see what we are doing. Suggestment lang po yan. Join ako ha...
Bien, tama ka, the BPOCC YG is the respository for BPOCC services.

@Jon2.... Social network lang yung FB... eto parin talagang BP Boards ang pinaka hub natin. Tungkol naman sa upload files, me option naman ang mga members to have daily digest, individual emails, or no emails (titignan na lang nila sa web) so depende yun sa options ng member ng YG. And kung interested ang member na umattend sa either services, mas advantageous kung mareceive nya rin ang updates sa lahat ng services, and like what Bien said, para transparent
I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander
Last edited by Alexander; 10.07.08 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: consecutive posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander For This Useful Post:
LesterM
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.07.08 #14
Hi Kuya Alex,

I have invited blazinghands sa egroups. pascuarc33 - please send me you yahoo id. i tried to invite you using your user name not sure if you use the same id in yahoo though so just confirm that you received the invite.

About what to utilize as official communication for the group...I'd say the board should always be our home. However, in order for us to reach out to more of our friends (especially those who have not been actively reading and posting on the bp board lately), I think that it just makes sense to update and communicate too using either facebook, the board and the egroups. It is my commitment as rep for OLP to update everyone in facebook, bp board and egroups. hope this helps and hope to see new and familiar faces in the BPOCC Services.
Regards,
Lester

"If we pin our hopes on one thing it must be in our capacity to shape our future."
czyre
Board Elder

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.07.08 #15
Just an FYI, I closed the VSO YG already to avoid confusion. Kasi I have been receiving notifications from onliners joining that YG. Eh since we're done with the VSO concert and all proceeds shall go naman sa outreach programs this coming July 24, I think we're all good there.

Pasensiya na po sa mga nagrequest na ma-add doon, but you were joining po kasi the wrong YG, It was originally created for those who joined the VSO concert. For your guidance, please PM nalang po mga moderators natin and/or moderators for the BPOCC YG (Froilan, LesterM and Kasparov23) as mentioned by SM Alex para maka-join sa BPOCC YG.

Thank you and more power to BPOCC!

The reason we are suffering is not because the love has ended,
but because it still continues even after the love is over...
Someone who's been in love is more beautiful than the one who hasn't, even if that someone had lost her love.

The Following User Says Thank You to czyre For This Useful Post:
montaro

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.12.05 #16
painvite naman po ako sa YG. mon_0533816@yahoo.com.

@ate trina: kulit noh, sinabi nang PM eh
ryanestandarte
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.12.05 #17
pa-invite din ako. sniper_jare12@yahoo.com
Programmer by day... Musikero by night

Visit my blogs:
The Fifth Gospel
Ang Buhay Pinoy
Musikero Blog
Just Two Cents
My Programming Adventures
Bakit Ganon?!?!

List of my scores: Piano Files
doods
Board Elder

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.12.05 #18
puede bang mag pa invite din ako?
Last edited by doods; 10.12.05 at 05:26 PM..
Alexander
Super Moderator

Re: The BPOCC Yahoo Groups, Posted 10.12.07 #19
Just to clarify lang po.... the BPOCC YG is for services ng BPOCC. Tsaka po ang pwede na mag-add sa inyo ay yung mga individual coordinators sa mga chapters.

See my post below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
Ang mga e-group moderators po ang pwede nyong send-an ng PM

Froilan for EDSA Shrine
LesterM and Lean for OLP
kasparov23 for San Roque Cathedral

I thought of giving that courtesy to them kasi sila po ang nakakasama nyo and not me

Cheers...
I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander For This Useful Post:
nihon_sensei

guys kamusta na kyo? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
take me Deeper In Love With You!
Reply « Previous Thread - BPOCC - Next Thread »
(2/3):  1  2  3  
Tags
bpocc, e-groups, yahoogroups